EAGE EXHIBITION 2015 77th EAGE Exhibition, 2015 IFEMA, Madrid
The 77th EAGE Exhibition and conference will be at the IFEMA, Madrid with 7000 expected delegates,
Come visit us at Booth 1041 - meet the team, enjoy a talk or take part in one of our competitions!
- Learn about eGWM - our ground breaking migration algorithm
- See the EAGE e-Lecture "Applied AVO" and find out about our in house training
- Hear about ePEG and eBAND - SIP's step change approaches to multiple attenuation and deghosting
- Discover SIP's tomography free approach to velocity modelling - Auto Imager Depth
- Puzzles - assemble a puzzle in the fastest time and you could win a FitBit, Kindle eReader or Blue tooth speaker!
- Whisky Tasting - Correctly identify all three scotch malts and you could win a bottle of your favourite!
Opening hours of the exhibition:
Monday 1st June 19.00 – 21.00 hrs Icebreaker
Tuesday 2nd June 10.00 – 18.30 hrs
Wednesday 3rd June 10.00 – 18.30 hrs
Thursday 4th June 10:00 - 17.00hrs
We look forward to seeing you in Madrid!
Jagat Deo, CEO
Seismic Image Processing